Assignment: Senior Commercial Manager leading a multi-million pound claim relating to a private sector outsourcing project in the financial services sector:
Contract Value: £80m
Objectives: Successful prosecution of the claim and rebuttal of the Client counter-claim
Achievements: Consolidated and co-ordinated the forensic analysis and cause and effect report to then present key negotiation points and agree negotiation strategy. Successful settlement of the claim and resulting changes to the contract to reflect the agreement.
Management of a multi-million pound claim relating to a private sector outsourcing project in the financial services sector:
- Interviews with various technical and project management team leaders, Account Management Team and Senior Management Team.
- Preparing a claim report for extension to programme and change in scope
- Preparing a cause and effect analysis report and Scott Schedule
- Internal guidance and advice to the IT supplier commercial, legal and senior management team regarding the strategy for pursuing the claim
- High level negotiation
- Preparation and submission of the claim to the customer and high level negotiation with the customer
- Preparation of change control notices to modify the contract